Friday, November 4, 2016

This or That? {6th Edition}

Ever hear a song that reminds you of another? This is a friendly comparison of videos and songs with similar genres, concepts and themes.


Taeyeon I v. Ju Jingyi Everyday



'I' is Taeyeon's well-received solo debut! The song is a pop-ballad with soft-rock elements and boasts the songstress' steady vocals. There is beautiful scenery in the music video, as it was filmed in New Zealand, and there's a "finding myself" plot. In the same way, Ju Jingyi's 'Everyday' also has a visually appealing music video. She wears boho-chic clothes like Taeyeon and sings with a clear voice.



My Choice: My favorite is Ju JingYu's. There's so many members in SNH48, so it's nice to hear Jinyu's voice by itself.


Sources:
Images: 1,2 


No comments:

Post a Comment